Steven Kyle works in the areas of macroeconomic policy, both in the U.S. and in low-income countries. Recent work has included studies of the economies of Portuguese-speaking African countries, the outlook for the U.S. economy, and issues in the management of transition economies in Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Professor Kyle currently teaches two courses.
Macro policy in developing countries and the US
Outreach and Extension Focus
Macroeconomics and outlook for US economy
- Kyle, S. C. (2013). How Important Was Marxism for the Development of Mozambique and Angola? Cornell U, Ithaca NY.
- Kyle, S. C. (2010). Angola’s Macroeconomy and Agricultural Growth. p. 44 Cornell University, Ithaca, NY.
- Kyle, S. C. (2013). Marxist Development Strategies in Africa - the Cases of Mozambique and Angola. Pathways to Development Vince Barnett (ed.), Oxford University Press, London, UK.
Presentations and Activities
- Outlook for the Economy in the Coming Year. Cornell Agribusiness Outlook Conference . December 2014. Cornell University. Ithaca, NY.
- Outlook for the Economy in the Coming Year. Cornell Agribusiness Outlook Conference. December 2013. Dyson School. Cornell.