Cornell Climate Change and Human Future - Research Program
July 14 – July 27, 2019 tbc
At the United Nations climate change conference in Paris, COP 21, governments agreed that mobilizing stronger and more ambitious climate action is urgently required to achieve the goals of the Paris Agreement. Action must come from governments, cities, regions, businesses and investors. Everyone has a role to play in effectively implementing the Paris Agreement.
At the UN Climate Change Conference in Marrakech (COP22), young people have been vocally pushing for more climate ambition and for a stronger role of youth in helping to shape climate policies and implementing the Paris Climate Change Agreement and the new Sustainable Development Goals.
The UN climate change conferences have never seen such active engagement of young people before as in COP22 in Marrakech. The world needs leadership on climate change and young people are stepping up to the challenge!
Participants from various background will work together to:
- Learn the knowledge on Climate Change Science and greenhouse gas mitigation strategies.
- Provide constructive feedback on climate change, and make important contributions to climate change actions
- Work in groups to take actions to reduce greenhouse gases or solve climate change issues
- Improve your horizon and have a better international perspective on participating in international affairs
- Improve your critical thinking and communication skills
- Improve your comprehensive academic ability and learn basic scientific research methods.
For registration, please contact:
Ms. Angelian ZHI
Head of International Program
Looker Education Group
DID: (+86 21) 6010 3023
HP: (+86) 185 2108 7737